©2004-2017 The Home Inspection Company, Inc. DBA Professional Home Inspection Co.
All Rights Reserved.
Pre-Listing Inspection Program includes:
Three ring binder containing the following:
Access to PHI's post inspection support through phone and email.
- Our standard, computerized report which is used for all PHI inspections.
- Report Summary
- Maintenance and Safety Checklists
- Vendor Program Listing that allows buyer to save money when purchasing
products and/or services from select vendors. PHI receives NO compensation
from these vendors. We have negotiated these discounts for the sole purpose
of increasing the value of our inspections.
Professional Home Inspection Company is known for being the most
thorough inspection service in the area. Our Pre-Listing Inspections
provide important information regarding property condition early in
the sale preparation process. Having this information early in the
sale preparation process benefits Sellers, Buyers and Real Estate
Professionals in the following ways:
- Maintenance issues can be addressed before showing property which assists
in the property being at its best when viewed by prospective buyers.
- Knowledge of maintenance issues assists Seller and Realtor in pricing
- Avoid unpleasant surprises regarding maintenance issues later in the sale
- Sale process may proceed more quickly because the Seller has already
obtained a PHI inspection.
- Inspection report is available for Buyers' immediate use.
|Professional Home Inspection Company is not the least expensive
inspection company in the area. Our goal is not to be the cheapest, but
to maintain our reputation as the best.
|What is a Pre-Listing Inspection?
A Pre-Listing Inspection is simply our normal home
inspection obtained by a seller, at the seller's
expense, prior to putting the home on the market.
|Our Mission Statement:
To Help People Make Informed Real Estate Decisions